Saturday, August 25, 2012

So in my attempts to be more in tune with my listeners, I am going to be more into "Topical Beat Making".

When I am able, I'll send out a blast on my social networks(Facebook, Twitter) and ask for a word to base my beat off of. Then I'll take a suggestion and make an instrumental based upon the word you give me.

For example:

If your word was chosen and it was "Envelope", I would maybe make an instrumental that has the feeling of opening an envelope and reading the letter.

So let me know what you think and I'll get back to you!

More beats coming soon. I am on the road right now so I don't have time to make stuff. I also will have to get used to my equipment that I just got when I get back. AND I WILL GET TO MAKING THE VIDEOS.

Thanks guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment